Director Business Development
A graduate of Babson College, Jamie has spent his entire career in business. Joining Austin Travel right out of school, Jamie started in the Accounting Department transition them from a manual to fully computerized Accounting system.
He worked his way through the organization with training in Advertising, Marketing, Meetings & Incentives, only to return to Accounting as Vice President of Accounting and installing yet another new accounting system, the fourth of its kind in the country.
After advising Management of the need to grow, he was tasked with putting his money where his mouth was and become SVP Sales & Client Services where he spent 17 years in which time he doubled the companies sales.
When Online Booking Tools became the latest and greatest in booking travel, Jamie was tasked with not only selling the concept but overseeing the operations of that group as well.
Upon selling the company, Jamie joined the new organization as Director of Online Business Solutions, implementing over 300 clients during his tenure.
After leaving travel, Jamie was COO of a local newspaper and Community Manager for an internet startup company. Jamie's diverse background and networking skills make him the perfect choice in leading CAS's expansion.
Policy, guidelines, rules, strategy, planning, budget, forecast, analysis
Business Process – Operations, Accounting, Sales and Marketing
Travel Policy and Online Booking Tools
● Grew business from $65million to over $125million in sales
● Developed short- and long-term strategies for growing business (45% corporate, 45% leisure and 10% meetings)
● Navigated company through the introduction of Online Booking Tools
● Managed department from 35 to over 300 corporate client sites
● Designed and maintained new customized web-portal for agents and corporate clients
● Directly assist Independent Agents in selling OBT; acted as liaison between agents and clients
● Lead a staff of five with responsibility to educate and train on OBTs and other products
● Re-designed Website for easier Updating and added Advertising Revenue
● Increased Online Subscriber Revenue 30% and Overall Subscriber Revenue 20%
● Founded Long Island Community Chest
● Ran LI Fight for Charity, distributing over $1.25 million to Long Islanders in need over 16 years